<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: I am LATE

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I am LATE

I know I am sorry.  I have no real excuses, I have been a bit under the weather and completely forgot... I was even reminded yesterday and still forgot to do it! I hope you can forgive me!

So On with the week!

Earlier this week I made it into the new studio of Biggan Design, for a Swedish inspired Christmas Lunch.  It was amazing so many yummy things, it was very hard to be restrained, but I did try a bit of everything... I think.... And I must head to Ikea to do some food shopping this week... the Swedish Chirstmas Drink is sooo yummy.... Dryck Julmust... must have....and there was a Cheese.... I don't know what it was called but I will find it and I will EAT IT ALL!!! So nommy creamy yet still a bit zingy LOVE IT!  anyway enough about food... I am getting hungry just thinking about it.... who wants to meet me at Ikea Logan this week???

I realised that I have not been putting up many garden pics of late... We have some really yummy things coming up, we have been eating gorgeous beans in 3 different colours with our salads this week as well as vietnamese mint, hot oregano, basil, garlic chives and common mint, adds such a nice crisp flavour to the salad.  Oh man I am still talking food... Maybe I should have had breakfast before I started typing today lol...

Abbie's garden has been growing great guns!! She has some gorgeous mini sweet capsicums coming, I can't remember what colour we planted but they are fruiting!!!


I am afraid that all the cherry tomatoes are going to ripen all within the same week.. Lets say that I might be up for some trading with the neighbours...


and my first ever go at watermelons,  I have planted 2 different varieties, Moon and stars which has a red flesh and Cream of Saskatchewan which has yellow flesh.... and the first to fruit... the Cream of Saskatchewan..


ok ok so it has a looooong way to go before we can eat it, but it would be awesome if it was ready in time for Christmas! The cherry tomatoes are about 4 times the size lol....

Alright enough about food already lol!!

I have been busily getting some pretties ready for my stall at the Qld Spinners Christmas Fair on Tomorrow at 12 Payne Street Auchenflower, Queensland 9am til 2pm.  Fiberific will be outside under our new Gazebo!    Fingers crossed it does not rain!

The Qld Spinners Christmas Fair has stalls selling all kinds of handmade gift ideas and spinning, knitting, crochet and weaving supplies! Perfect place to go Christmas Shopping!!

I have some new colours in the Fiberific! Mohair Nests.  25g for $6


 Apple 


Mandarin


Plum


Sea spray

Available also will be a large collection of Stitch Markers
5 for $10


Fiberifc and Ixchelbunny Badges
$2 each


On display will I will have the Hitchhiker and Road Bug Wheels from The Merlin Tree and Mach 3 and Hopper from SpinOlution!  And a Great selection of Ixchelbunny Goodies!!

Come over, say Hi, have a spin and chat!!!

Cheers
Chantelle.


Sunday 25 Nov 2012
9am to 2pm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home