<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://fiberific.com.au

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fiberific!: New Arrivals!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

New Arrivals!!

There are a couple of new arrivals here at Fiberific! It is all very exciting.  I was hoping to have them in time for the Queensland Spinners Chrismtas Fair.  I had a lot of fun at the Christmas fair.  Chatted to heaps of people about spinning and ixchel fibres!! The event organiser was running about taking photo's and she sent me this.  So I thought I would share it with you!


There was another pic, a bit more candid, but as it is my blog... I can show what I want lol.

Back to the New Arrivals.

On Wednesday, I received a parcel from the SpinOlution boys!! I now have a new drive band for my Hopper and also the wheel and strap kit for the Mach 3.  It will be much easier to get the big boy out there to show you all how awesome he is!!  If you would like a test spin on the Hopper or the Mach 3, just drop me an email, and we can pick a date.


Then this morning another parcel came... from ChiaoGoo!  I now have in stock the Spin Bamboo Small interchangeable set. It comes in a gorgeous zip case with a front pocket.


The case is has the needle sizes printed on it. And space for more tips!  The case can hold both small and large sets.



Spin Bamboo Small (2.75, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5) set $80.00 plus postage
Spin Bamboo Large set (5.5, 6, 6.5, 8, 9, 10) set $80 plus postage
Spin Bamboo Complete set (both large and small needles combined) $140 plus postage


Kits include
Cables (35cm, 55cm, 75cm)
Needle gauge
Stitch markers
keys and cord ends

And also 24" Flexible Bamboo Hooks! Perfect for Tunisian crochet are here.
Sizes and prices are





$5 plus postage
4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 8mm

$6 plus postage
9, 10, 11.5mm

Well there are more ChiaoGoo Products on their way, including a refill of the Nostepinne and Bamboo Crochet hooks!


Please, feel free to email me on chantelle at fiberific dot com dot au if you have any questions.

Cheers
Chantelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home